Mar 14, 2018
Letâ€™s face it. We all procrastinate. ALL of us. Which is why Tracey and Cayly decided to tackle this topic on the podcast.
Todayâ€™s question: What is procrastinating really about?
Because hereâ€™s the truth: Itâ€™s usually not about being lazy. And in this conversation, Tracey and Cayly discuss some of the underlying reasons why we procrastinate and put things off. Even those things we claim to believe are important.
Enjoy the episode. And please consider leaving us a review and/or 5-star rating in iTunes. We are coming up on a year of making the podcast and would LOVE to be able to continue making it. But we need your help in order to make this possible.
The best ways to help right now? Leave a review. Tell a friend about the show. Share the show on social media. Yell from the rooftops how much you adore us. Any and all of these things would be greatly appreciated! Tracey and Cayly thank you for your support!
- The Art of Taking Action by Gregg Krech (https://www.amazon.com/Art-Taking-Action-Japanese-Psychology-ebook/dp/B00PR814K0)
- Intrepid Athletics PDX (http://www.intrepidpdx.com/)
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01069X4H0/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1)
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XSSYR50/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1)
- Core values list (https://jamesclear.com/core-values)
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007A4SDCG/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1)
- The Four Tendencies by Gretchen Rubin (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MU23P0N/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1)
Piquing Our Curiosity:
Erin Hiser (http://www.erinhiser.com/), my dear friend and a wonderful artist with whom I recently had the opportunity to paint in her studio (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf7jpMkF3kh/?taken-by=cayly.c). Now you can paint with Erin, too. Check out all the deets on her website here (http://www.erinhiser.com/work-with-me/). Also, go get yourself some of her art. Itâ€™s beautiful and youâ€™ll love it.