Jul 25, 2018
This episode was such a fun one to plan out and to record, y’all! Tracey and Cayly have compiled a list of fifteen dating tips, taken both from their own life experience and their professional knowledge.
And don’t worry! Most of these tips are just as useful for folks who are already in long-term relationships or even married, so the episode has a little something for everyone.
You'll have to listen to the show to get the full list, but here are just a few to give you a sneak peek into what you’ll hear Tracey and Cayly discuss:
Tip #1: Burn your list
Tip #4: Don’t look for your life partner
Tip #6: Date often, discard early
Tip #12: Sex is not a manipulative tool
Tune in to hear all fifteen tips, and then share your thoughts by emailing Tracey and Cayly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tag @cayly.c on Instagram if you’re listening to the show, and don’t forget to head to iTunes to leave a review and/or 5-star rating if you haven’t yet!
Lastly, as you heard Tracey and Cayly mention in the episode, they will be returning with weekly episodes starting in September. They could really use your help making this process easier! So if you’d like to support the podcast, please send your donation to email@example.com through Paypal, or go here (https://www.paypal.me/curiousandcuriouser) to donate. Thanks, y’all!
Resources from this episode:
- Dating Radar by Bill Eddy (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1936268124?ie=UTF8&tag=caylymarisa-20&camp=1789&linkCode=xm2&creativeASIN=1936268124)
- How to Avoid Falling in Love With a Jerk by John Van Epp (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0071548424?ie=UTF8&tag=caylymarisa-20&camp=1789&linkCode=xm2&creativeASIN=0071548424)
- The Wisdom of Broken Heart by Susan Piver (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1416593160?ie=UTF8&tag=caylymarisa-20&camp=1789&linkCode=xm2&creativeASIN=1416593160)
- Difficult Conversations by Douglas Stone, etc. (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0143118447?ie=UTF8&tag=caylymarisa-20&camp=1789&linkCode=xm2&creativeASIN=0143118447)
- Be the Person You Want to Find by Cheri Huber (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0963625527?ie=UTF8&tag=caylymarisa-20&camp=1789&linkCode=xm2&creativeASIN=0963625527)
- Healing From Hidden Abuse by Shannon Thomas (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0997829087?ie=UTF8&tag=caylymarisa-20&camp=1789&linkCode=xm2&creativeASIN=0997829087)
- How to be an Adult by David Richo
- How to be an Adult in Relationships
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by John Gottman
Piquing Our Curiosity:
Stumptown Improv Festival (https://www.stumptownimprov.com/), in which Tracey will be a performer. Go here (https://www.stumptownimprov.com/) to learn more or to purchase tickets (https://www.stumptownimprov.com/tickets/). I’ll be there supporting Tracey. Come hang out with me!