May 6, 2017
In this episode, Tracey and Cayly continue the conversation about sex from last week. This time around, they are debunking some of the myths floating around about sex, sexual pleasure, and our bodies. Once again, the conversation is very open and honest and uses proper anatomical language. Tracey and Cayly also get a bit political at the beginning of this episode and are not shy with their opinions regarding the current healthcare debate. Highlights include:
- How Tracey and Cayly felt after learning about the healthcare bill recently passed by the House of Representatives
- Why we should talk about sex, vaginas, and female bodies more openly
- Does having an STI mean someone is dirty or careless or slutty?
- What happened when Tracey asked for STI testing at her doctor’s office
- Discomfort around getting tested for STIs
- What does it mean to “lose” your virginity?
- Thoughts about hymens and purity and all the lies we’re told about these things
- How do we assess purity for men?
- Should we fake orgasms and/or pleasure?
- The relationship between lubrication, erections, and sexual arousal (see also: arousal concordance)
- Is a longer sex session always preferable?
- What if nobody has an orgasm?
- Different kinds of orgasms
- And more!