Apr 10, 2017
In this episode, Tracey and Cayly talk about motherhood, exploring the different choices they have each made with regard to this topic. Highlights from this episode include:
- When did each of them know how they felt about motherhood for themselves?
- How motherhood helped Tracey heal from childhood wounds
- The biological clock phenomenon
- The birth of Tracey’s son and adoption of her daughter
- Did Tracey ever regret her decision to have children?
- How divorce has affected Tracey’s mothering journey
- How Cayly’s religious upbringing affected her experience of not wanting to be a mother
- What do you say to people who ask you when you’re going to get married and have kids?
- How Cayly’s mom felt about her decision to not have kids
- Is it selfish not to have children?
- Bridging the gap between mothers and non-mothers
- And more!