Apr 10, 2017
In this episode, Tracey and Cayly discuss decluttering their social lives, including how they have both gone about this process and what reasons they have for doing so. Other highlights:
- Why does this topic leave Cayly feeling nauseated?
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- How do we define social decluttering?
- How many people can you realistically connect with on a deep level?
- Decluttering Facebook and why Cayly unfriended half her Facebook friends
- Guilt, obligation, convenience and how these play into ending friendships
- Should we wish everyone Happy Birthday on social media?
- Can social decluttering happen naturally when we are our authentic selves?
- How big life events contribute to changes in friendship
- Can ending a friendship be a kind act?
- Letting go of people who add bad things to your world
- Can you declutter family members?
- What do you do when there is no closure?
- And more!